Office Hours / Friendly Chat29 Apr 2019
I would like to offer some of my time/expertise to anyone who think they could benefit from it.
45-minute friendly session to pick my brain. These sessions are completely free and available to everyone. I have the time and want to give back.
I’d like to however keep it informal and low pressure. We can talk about absolutely anything you want but here are the areas where I believe I would be the most useful.
I’ve been a software engineer for the last 8+ years focusing on Web Applications, and more recently, Machine Learning. I completed my undergrad in Electrical & Computer Engineering from Duke University and my masters in Computer Science with a specialization in Machine Learning from Georgia Tech. I have previously worked at both big companies (Google, Yahoo) and small startups (DriveInformed, Hitpost).
- how to get started as a software engineer and/or leveling up
- deep dive on certain programming techniques, technologies and/or tools
- working as a remote freelancer (digital nomad)
- discuss technical aspects of a project you want to build
I have travelled full time for 2-3 years visiting 38 countries spanning 5 continents.
- get ideas/inspiration for travel
- collecting airline miles for free flights (only applicable for US residents) or finding cheap flights
- traveling on a budget
To find a time to chat, email me at email@example.com with a note about yourself and what you are interested in talking about!